Lease Ageement In Chandigarh
What is a lease or rent agreement?
A residential rental or lease agreement is basically a contract between a house owner and the tenant whereby the landlord or owner gives the tenant right to occupy his/her residence.
It also has all the essential points about the tenancy in writing. This document protects the interests of both the tenant and the landlord and serves as evidence in case there is a dispute. A lease or rent agreement is typically prepared on a stamp paper of a particular value and carries the signatures of both parties. The signatures of both the parties signifies that they agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in the contract.
Validity of the lease or agreement
A lease or rental agreement is usually valid for a fixed period of time; for example, it is usually valid for one year. In that case, both the parties are bound by its terms and conditions till the end of this term of one year.
What all does it include?
A rental or lease agreement includes information such as:
- Rental to be charged per month
- Any advance or deposit done by the tenant
- Any maintenance or other charges to be paid by the tenant
- Water or electricity charges
- The responsibility of both the parties
- Lease validity or term
- Other miscellaneous clauses
How can Hometurph help you?
Hometurph can help you in making a new lease or amending any existing residential lease agreement you might have as per your requirement. Our rental/lease agreement services help you to:
- Ensure to include all the relevant details in the contract
- Complete all the legal formalities in preparing a contract
- Arrange meetings with the tenant or other party and get the document signed
- Making sure that all the formalities regarding the settlement are done seamlessly
So if you need to get a lease agreement in Chandigarh, or a tenancy agreement in Chandigarh, just log in and let us help you with this. At Hometurph, we help you prepare a rent agreement without any hassles and just at a click of a button.